The event is free, totally family-friendly and the perfect opportunity to find a meaningful gift for Mom -- and perhaps also a treat for yourself and your beautiful home!
The edible and permaculture plant nursery Neumark Design will also be on site, offering fruit and nut shrubs, perennial vegetables and flowers, tea and herb plants, mediterranean and tropical edibles, permaculture landscaping plants and more. MicroHabitat will also be offering compost, ecological fertilizers, pots, as well as gardening advice.
- May 13, 12-12.30pm. Atelier-midi sur l'intervention par le jardinage (Pierre-Vincent Breault)
- May 13, 2-4pm. Gestion du stress, énergie, concentration et plantes médicinales (Marie-Josée Vivier)
- May 14, 11-12.30pm. Nutrition Workshop: A Whole-Food Plant-Based Diet (Danielle Levy, Registered Holistic Nutrition Practitioner)
- May 14, 1-2.30pm. DIY Affordable & Sustainable Cleaning Products (Pamela Filion)
- May 14, 3-5pm. Culture de champignons à la maison (Guillaume Benoit)
When? May 13-14, 10 to 5pm